Happy Monday! Today, I have a gift packaging idea for you. With Christmas right around the corner, it will be nice to give little gifts in some very cute DIY gift packaging. I am using some Avon
products which is great for Christmas gifts.
The bags I am using is from my local craft store. I thought that using the new 6x17 cellophane bags were too big.
Here are the instructions on how I created this gift packaging.
1) Cut a piece of early espresso card stock at 5 x 11 inches. Score at 2" and 4.5".
2) Cut a piece of the Candy Cane Lane DSP to 1-3/4" x 4-3/4" and adhere to the early espresso card stock.
3) Using the Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon, tie a bow/knot around the front panel. Place into cellophane bag.
4) Place gifts inside.
5) To create the topper - cut a piece of early espresso at 3-1/2" x 5" and score at 1-3/4". Adhere to bag using stapler. Cut a piece of DSP at 1-1/2" x 4-3/4" and adhere to early espresso topper.
6) Using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, stamp Santa image and sentiment. Punch the Sant image using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Using the Layering Oval Framelits, die-cut the sentiment and an early espresso mat. Adhere to topper.